Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can make you a video!! (For Youtube)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iz
iz

Number of posts : 68
Howrse Username : iz
Registration date : 2008-08-11

I can make you a video!! (For Youtube) Empty
PostSubject: I can make you a video!! (For Youtube)   I can make you a video!! (For Youtube) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:59 am

Hey everyone!!

Recently I have been ill so that is why I haven't been on much, and I am still recovering and I am VERY bored. Crying or Very sad I am fed up as well because I have missed about two riding lessons now Exclamation Embarassed Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad

And because I am bored, I have decided that I will make video's for you on youtube.

They can be about anything you would like, for example if you have a pet, I could do one about that, or if there is anything you would like to let someone know, etc etc.

I have a small range of songs to put on the video, PM me for a list. I can also put some good effects onto your video, including things like colour swirls, picture ageing and loads more!

I can also put title's and credits and bits of writing in between pictures/clips.

If you have youtube or you would just like the film to be yours, then I can email they video when it is done to your personal email address, or if you would like me to put it onto a channel made for these video's then I can put it up there and send you the web address. *I have not made the channel yet, I will do soon*

I WILL be charging for these video's in howrse money, or passes, it is up to you how you pay. It would cost 1 pass per minute of film, OR 2000e per 1 minute.

If you would like more info on these vids, PM me and I will show you a bit more!!

Hope you enjoy your game,

iz
Back to top Go down
http://www.howrse/iz

I can make you a video!! (For Youtube)
Page 1 of 1