Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just saw the youngest horse in the SH

Go down 
3 posters

Do you think that there should be a age limit to the Haven?
yes
Just saw the youngest horse in the SH Vote_lcap67%Just saw the youngest horse in the SH Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
no
Just saw the youngest horse in the SH Vote_lcap33%Just saw the youngest horse in the SH Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
ruthy224
ruthy224

Number of posts : 743
Howrse Username : ruthy224
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Just saw the youngest horse in the SH Empty
PostSubject: Just saw the youngest horse in the SH   Just saw the youngest horse in the SH Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:57 am

Oh, my gosh, this poor paint baby, heres the link, go look. I just wanted to let you gyuys know, I am not opposed to the Haven, nbut there should be a age limit http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=4405342
Back to top Go down
LoloJean

Number of posts : 252
Howrse Username : LoloJean
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the youngest horse in the SH   Just saw the youngest horse in the SH Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:34 pm

looks like they didnt want to deal with the uni reject, so they SHed her
Back to top Go down
http://howrse.niceboard.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=19
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the youngest horse in the SH   Just saw the youngest horse in the SH Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:12 pm

I know, if I had known them sooner, I would have bought it
Back to top Go down
LoloJean

Number of posts : 252
Howrse Username : LoloJean
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the youngest horse in the SH   Just saw the youngest horse in the SH Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:51 pm

I don't think those people understand how much they lose by SHing the foals! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://howrse.niceboard.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=19
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the youngest horse in the SH   Just saw the youngest horse in the SH Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:31 pm

I know, I just got down in the dips on howrse, instead of selling them to the SH I sold it saying DONNOT GIVE TO THE SH the person who bought it put it in there.
Back to top Go down
horse_lover_129

Number of posts : 4
Howrse Username : skydreamer
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the youngest horse in the SH   Just saw the youngest horse in the SH Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:44 pm

I had a foal that was a few hours old go to the Safe Haven because when he was born, he had 0% health. Crying or Very sad pale Sad He was a Quarter Horse and he was the CUTEST! I might bring him back to life. I really hope I can.
Back to top Go down
horse_lover_129

Number of posts : 4
Howrse Username : skydreamer
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the youngest horse in the SH   Just saw the youngest horse in the SH Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:50 pm

[I had a foal that was a few hours old go to the Safe Haven because when he was born, he had 0% health. Crying or Very sad pale Sad He was a Quarter Horse and he was the CUTEST! I might bring him back to life. I really hope I can. Here is the link, http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=2464218 You might have to click it or copy it to your address bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the youngest horse in the SH   Just saw the youngest horse in the SH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just saw the youngest horse in the SH
Page 1 of 1