Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horse RolePlay

Go down 
+2
Strawberry Meadows
answerme
6 posters
AuthorMessage
answerme

Number of posts : 843
Howrse Username : answerme
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:50 pm

(Now, If you don't know how to RolePlay, then please read EVERYTHING carefully or if you still REALLY do not get it, then PM me.)

Plot- A bunch of communicating wild horses. (Please just use English like they say it). They are usual wild horses but not like the every-day ones you see. They have different colors that normal horses do not have. There are horses that gallop, trot, and jump with ribbons that do not slow them down, dancing colors and strips that make them glow, and manes and tails that just cannot be ignored. These horses go through a lot! But they travel in group. (usually)

(As you may see, this is kinda like a story, but everybody plays a part. It's like a fly-on-the-wall story told by a lot of different people)

Rules-
1. Do nt use PP (power play which is controlling other's characters) or GM (God Modding which I think is similar, correct me if I'm wrong)
2. Use (( and )) when speaking not a part of the story. (Example will be given)
3. Be nice to other players mistakes and characters
4. 5 Characters (horses) for each person

More rules might come up. I will add as we go. If you join when we have already started, then please be up-to-date to what we are doing.

(Yeah, there are rules. Follow them! If you do it once, you will not be kicked out, but will just recieve a "warning". if you breaka rule again, you are near red meaning it's you last warning. If you break a rule AGAIN, then You may get kicked out of the RolePlay.)

Character sheet (You MUST use this to describe yoru horse)-
Name:
Horse unique Coat color (Please don't use too many of the same as other players):
Nickname (OPTIONAL):
Best skills:
Horse Hieght (In Hands):
Unique Shelter (Try to make it unique!):
Personality (again, unique):

So here are my characters-

Name: Unstoppable
Horse Breed: Quarter Horse
Horse unique Coat color (Please don't use too many of the same as other players): Blac with yellow lighting streaks
Nickname (OPTIONAL): None
Best skills: Galloping, jumping, Speed
Horse Hieght (In Hands): 15 hands
Unique Shelter (Try to make it unique!): Can make his own shelter with branches/sticks like a box
Personality (again, unique): Enjoys company and communication with other horses, esecially wild.

Name: Roses
Horse Breed: Standardbred
Horse unique Coat color (Please don't use too many of the same as other players): Long hair (pink) wih a purple color coat
Nickname (OPTIONAL): Rose
Best skills: Trotting, Dressage
Horse Hieght (In Hands): 15.5 hands
Unique Shelter (Try to make it unique!): Sleeps anywhere
Personality (again, unique): Shy, but has SOME freinds.

Name: Black Star
Horse Breed: Friesian
Horse unique Coat color (Please don't use too many of the same as other players): ALL BLACK Looks almost like a black blob
Nickname (OPTIONAL): Blob
Best skills: Speed, dressage, gallop, Totting
Horse Hieght (In Hands): 16 hands
Unique Shelter (Try to make it unique!): Sleeps in any GRASS in ANY weather
Personality (again, unique): Always angry because at night, other horses trip over him because they can't see him. Not a very friendly horse.

Those are my charcters! We will start the RP once I think we have enough joiners and charcaters. Again, if yo are still confused, plese PM me with your questions.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry Meadows
Admin
Admin
Strawberry Meadows

Number of posts : 166
Howrse Username : Strawberry Meadows
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:10 pm

This sounds like fun! I have a picture in my mind of a coal black horse with a long sparkley purple mane and tail.......now to think of the rest of it
Back to top Go down
answerme

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:14 pm

Please post all of it together with the character sheet!
Back to top Go down
dressagemustang101
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 658

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:22 pm

Name:Giddy
Horse Breed:Tennessee Walker
Horse unique Coat color (Please don't use too many of the same as other players):Bay
Nickname (OPTIONAL):Gid
Best skills:Everything
Horse Hieght (In Hands):17 hh
Unique Shelter (Try to make it unique!):Trees in the tropical rainforest
Personality (again, unique):Kind,sweet,give the shirt off my back

(( This is based off my real horse,Giddy))
Back to top Go down
http://howrse.niceboard.net
answerme

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:19 am

ummm...Ok. By the way, in this RP, I don't need you to use (( and )) until we actually start the "story". By unique coat color,i actually meant like, not normal...but I guess 1 normal color would be unique if other joiners just make sure thiers aren't! xD
Back to top Go down
dressagemustang101
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 658

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:20 am

Can my coat be a rotation of colors everyday?
Back to top Go down
http://howrse.niceboard.net
answerme

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:20 pm

Well, it would be kinda hard to notice everyday. I think you can keep it at Bay
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

Number of posts : 743
Howrse Username : ruthy224
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:40 pm

I think I have mine figured out. But where do we put them?
Back to top Go down
answerme

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:39 am

Your question would belong asking me in PM. But you post your character sheets here. With the sheet please.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte's Ponies 4
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 663
Howrse Username : Charlotte's Ponies 4
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:01 am

Name: Baby
Horse Breed: Arabian X Thoroughbred
Horse unique Coat color (Please don't use too many of the same as other players): pink, blue, green and yellow stripes!!!!
Nickname (OPTIONAL): Baby Cakes
Best skills: Jumping, dressage and galloping
Horse Hieght (In Hands): 16hh
Unique Shelter (Try to make it unique!): Underground!!
Personality (again, unique): Very loving... sweet personality and very very cute!
Back to top Go down
http://howrse.niceboard.net/
ruthy224
ruthy224

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:07 am

So we say it here and now?
Back to top Go down
answerme

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:31 am

yes, you post your character sheet right now.
Back to top Go down
Tellarta

Number of posts : 73
Howrse Username : Tellarta
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Name: Tellie
Horse Breed: Arabian
Horse unique Coat color (Please don't use too many of the same as other players): Raven coloured. (As in black thats shimmers green blue and purple in different lights) with a dark purple mane and tail with dark blue streaks blended in
Nickname (OPTIONAL): No nickname
Best skills: Jumping, galloping
Horse Hieght (In Hands): 15.2hh
Unique Shelter (Try to make it unique!): Dark caves
Personality (again, unique): Loner, deep, dark and mysterious side. Likes 'black magic' and anything sinister. Not many friends and is always at the back of the hard, just trailing along like a raven does to other birds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.howrse.com
ruthy224
ruthy224

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:31 pm

Name: Zei`ra
Horse Breed: Missouri Fox Trotter
Horse Unique Colors (Please don't use the ones that are already in use) Purple, that shimmers gold and silver
with a dark green mane and dark blue tail
Nickname: Z
Best Skills: Trotting and Dressage
Horse Height (In Hands) 15.0
Unique Shelter: In a hollow tree
Personality: Shy, but friendly to a select few. Fallows leaders in the herd.

Last edited by ruthy224 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tellarta

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:41 pm

Nice choice of breed Ruthy! When will we get to actually RP?
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:26 pm

Thanks! I would have choosen a donkey, but it is a diffrent speices
Back to top Go down
answerme

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:37 am

((Ruthy 224, Actually they are in the wild so please choose a wild place. And Taterla, I was actually thinking of starting now. Ok, now please use these brackets i am using now if you want to talk outside of the RP. I will start.))

Unstoppable was charging at his full speed, just testing his skills. The lightning streaks on him flashed and stood out on his black body.
Roses saw Unstoppable as he zoomed through the meadows. She gasped at the sight and imediatly loved him. Wanting to catch up, she started off after him. Roses was probably running at half the speed of Unstoppable, not able to run any faster. She had to give up. That was when she thought of Black star, The Blob. She trotted to him and noticed him easily in the day light.
"Oh, Black star, will you please go over to stop Unstoppable? I must talk to him!" She said in a calming voice.
"oh, now, when you NEED me, you talk nice." he got angry again. "Why not you NOT trip over me?"
"PLEEEAASSE!" She screeched.
Black star sped off and caught up to Unstoppable in no time.
Back to top Go down
Tellarta

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:04 pm

Tellie watched from the shadows, letting the dappled sunlight blend in with her dark body. It seemed as though every horse in the herd had a partner in life. A partner to produce foals with, a partner to chew grass with, a partner to fight with in the younger stallions. It was only her that was truly alone. She felt jealous for a second but the feeling soon passed. She had no ties to the herd and could move where she wanted. She was free as the wind. Satisfied with this thought, Tellie moved further into the shade to look for the dark green ferns that grew around the base of the oldest oak trees. As she browsed, sampling this fern and that, she saw a sight that made her heart stand still. The outline of a majestic stallion stood proudly at the edge of the tiny pond and waterfall. The spray misted around his head and Tellie immediately felt dismayed. She was no longer free. This regal horse was her very own partner, yet she must not let the rest of the herd know. If only she knew the noble horses name, she could talk to him, explain her situation. Before she had gathered her wits and stepped into the cover of the trees, the horse lifted its head and scented the wind, elegant nostrils flaring with delicate sensitivity.

"Who's there?" he asked, looking towards Tellie.

She had no choice but to step forwards. It was as though there was a human on her back propelling her foward. I'm Tellie..." she stuttered. "Who are you?"

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
answerme

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:52 pm

((Taterlla, who is that horse? you do not have a stallion character))
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:33 pm

((Now we have to make a story to go with it??))

Last edited by ruthy224 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
answerme

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:59 pm

((Ruthey, please use these: (( and )) to speak outside of the story. And, please do NOT ask questions in the RP. Only while asking in PMz))
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:16 pm

((sorry))
Back to top Go down
answerme

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:53 am

((Please, you are not understanding what a RolePlay is. We don't just make charcters. now continue with the story.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horse RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse RolePlay   Horse RolePlay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse RolePlay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howrse :: Site news/info :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: