Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question-PLEASE ANSWER!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Lauren Rocks~

Number of posts : 16
Howrse Username : ~Lauren Rocks~
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Empty
PostSubject: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Okay,im in 6th,hes in 8th but hes sooo cute! I just wanna be friends with him.He is at my bus stop,and on my bus and lives by me,but I dont know how to become friends with him

I AM VERRY VERY SHY!!!

Hes cute,nice,funny,but I dont know how to become friends with him,cause he will be going to a diff. school next year so I wanna keep in touch.Im very scared to talk to him...I can walk home with him,but he might think im a freak,or start talking to me.Thats scary..
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

Number of posts : 743
Howrse Username : ruthy224
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:45 am

You should have him be the first one to get on the bus at your stop then you the last so you have to sit with him.
Back to top Go down
answerme

Number of posts : 843
Howrse Username : answerme
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:01 am

Shyness is a bad thing....I say you try your best to approach him when he is alone and nobody is watching.
Back to top Go down
~Lauren Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:16 am

I always get there after him,girls on one side,boys he other
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Is that assigned?
Back to top Go down
iz
iz

Number of posts : 68
Howrse Username : iz

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:09 pm

I feel the same way 'bout someone called ♥♥Lewis♥♥. He already has a gf, but I REALLY like him, and everyone I have ever been out with I never really liked. For example, my Ex-boyf Adam. I figured he was using me after I dumped him, then he kept calling me names and sending abusive txt messages, before I told him to get lost!
Back to top Go down
http://www.howrse/iz
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:57 pm

o, text messages, wow, um, that is alot!
Back to top Go down
answerme

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:09 pm

Yes, is that assgigned?
Back to top Go down
~Lauren Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:37 am

No,its not assigned.Its just they way they like it.I would hang out with him if the two other boys werent their...you know how rumors spread
Back to top Go down
~Lauren Rocks~

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:38 am

oh and you might think im obsessed..

I got a vids of him getting on the bus and I watch it every 2 seconds,hes so cute!
Back to top Go down
answerme

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Okay...thats creepy. have you ever seen him alone before? if so, then talkto him when he is and your friends aren't looking
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:44 pm

Definatly talk to him alone. Also, when you do it, just liek bump into him. Dont be like walikng on the other side of the street walk over to his side and run into him. That would be bad!
Back to top Go down
answerme

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:50 pm

N, Ruthy, thats not good! We ALL know that trick. It's really the trick that doesn't TRICK anybody! i sday, act casual, I mean, I'm not really the boy magnet myself, but hey, i can't help the way I look when I'm born. ANyway, act casual, and ALWAYS plan before you talk, just don't look like you planned for a long time. Another way you could tell him would be by phone. you could call him!
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:37 pm

okay, well so so for me and others! Another thing is to caually look around, see him and smuile like, OMG this is so boring!
Back to top Go down
answerme

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:02 pm

If he's looking at you, then look around casually like you have nothingto do and then run over to him when you see him like you just wanted to talk!
Back to top Go down
LoloJean

Number of posts : 252
Howrse Username : LoloJean
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:34 pm

Just try to get to know him as a friend.

Smile, and bring up something that happened at school that you would both know about.

and anyway... Remember: most likely nothing will come of it. Don't go into it with your goal to be his GF. Go into it as a FRIEND.

The whole GF, BF thing makes people uneasy and embarrassed, so dont go into it like that.
Back to top Go down
http://howrse.niceboard.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=19
answerme

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:36 pm

Yeah! Thast another great idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question-PLEASE ANSWER!   Question-PLEASE ANSWER! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question-PLEASE ANSWER!
Page 1 of 1