Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wish I had a pony but..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iz
iz

Number of posts : 68
Howrse Username : iz
Registration date : 2008-08-11

I wish I had a pony but.. Empty
PostSubject: I wish I had a pony but..   I wish I had a pony but.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:20 am

I really wish that I could have a pony of my own to tell you all about, but my parents don't think I would be able to look after it myself. Here is a little video I made and posted on youtube, about pursuading my parents.

The music in the video is Mika - lollipop

Hey Everyone,

I'm still trying to pursuade my parents, so if you have any good idea's, then please PM me the idea's!!

Thanks,

iz
Back to top Go down
http://www.howrse/iz
j.morecraft@yahoo.com

Number of posts : 1
Howrse Username : Terica
Registration date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: an idea   I wish I had a pony but.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:30 pm

write them a 2 page essay on why you need a horse and how you would take care of it and train it. make sure that it is typed and makes sense. thats what i had to do to get a dog. turns out a dog wasn't the right thing for me. now i have a horse.
Back to top Go down
cleodog

Number of posts : 5
Howrse Username : cleodog
Registration date : 2011-04-18

PostSubject: Do not give up   I wish I had a pony but.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:06 am

You will get a horse one day trust me i waited 8 years for a horse but i have a lovely mare know one day you will get a horse Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish I had a pony but..   I wish I had a pony but.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish I had a pony but..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howrse :: General Howrse :: Horses :: Your horses-
Jump to: