Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girls and Guys - I need advice!!

Go down 
5 posters

What should I do??
Ask him out?
Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Vote_lcap0%Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Try to become friends then move closer?
Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Vote_lcap71%Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Just try to become friends?
Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Vote_lcap14%Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Tell him I like him but not ask him out?
Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Vote_lcap14%Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Or other??
Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Vote_lcap0%Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
iz
iz

Number of posts : 68
Howrse Username : iz
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Empty
PostSubject: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:21 pm

Hi everyone!! I just need some boy help!!

There is this really cute guy I like at school, but he already got a girlfriend, so I was wondering, what should I do?? Use the poll or leave a comment, or do both!! But guys and gals, PLEASE tell me what to do!!!! And also, I really like his girlfriend, she is so nice so I can't hate her for it!!

*Edit*

I HAVE been out with him but it was all VERY complicated. And today went from being the best day in the entire world, to being the worst EVER. This is what happened:

Lewis's GF dumped him this morning. As soon as they found out all my mates told him that I wanted to go out with him, which was true, but it would have seemed REALLY kinda bitchy if I had have asked him out as soon as he was dumped, so i didn't want to ask him.

THEN he said that if i asked him out in person then he would say yes, but I am a REALLY shy girl and i just couldn't get the words out and everyone was pressurizing me bt i just couldn't do it so then i got upset and ran off.

Then HE asked me out and i said yes, and I was SO happy (That was the best day of my life bit) but then his GF (who had said it was okay for me to go out with him earlier) then got really upset so i told the guy that i would go out with him in a week or so 'coz then my mate would have had time to think it over and stuff, but then i realized i was just being stupid and she was just being selfish/mean so i got sum1 2 ask him out 4 me (AGAIN) and he said he would think bout it.

Then all my mates kept asking him then he said No

And i don't think he will change his mind but it is just not right. 'coz i luv him so much but now it looks like i will never have the chance to go out with him.

But the thing is, he actually liked me. And I liked him but now everything is ruined.

I am SO upset now Exclamation Neutral Neutral Neutral

iz

*********ANOTHER EDIT!!*********

He asked me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said yes of course, and everything worked out great apart from one horrible girl who is calling a me *nasty word*.

iz

Last edited by iz on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More information.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.howrse/iz
ruthy224
ruthy224

Number of posts : 743
Howrse Username : ruthy224
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Just be friends with him, then move closer!
Back to top Go down
answerme

Number of posts : 843
Howrse Username : answerme

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:46 pm

I've got the perfect advice! but it depends on what you mean.

If they both like each other, then it's gonna be a LITTLE bit harder. you could just say that you like him and if his reaction is good, then you'll be good, if his reaction is bad, then you could say:

"Well, we could just be plain friends."

Well, that would be if you would be fine with that yourself! lol! Of course, if a boy wouldn't want to be my boyfriend, and he offers to just be my friend, I would be fine with that. I mean, if not, maybe you'll start connecting!
Back to top Go down
~Lauren Rocks~

Number of posts : 16
Howrse Username : ~Lauren Rocks~
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:01 pm

My plan for shorty:

Become friends,get phone number,get closer:)

haha suckish I know
Back to top Go down
iz
iz

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:08 am

Ok, I am now friends with him, and I have kinda flirted with him a bit today, but not much. I also found out that I am in his math group as well, so that is great, I sit next to him in quite a lot of subjects as well, so should I try the "Oooops I dropped my pencil" routine with him?? Or should I "accidentally" bump into him?? Or maybe smile at him loads??

You see the problem is, I am quite shy, so I don't want to ask him out, or tell him I like him, because I am too shy!!!! So I really don't know what to do!!!

Any help welcome,

iz
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:25 pm

This is one I use a lot when I am next to this one guy. Play with your hair?? Is it long? If it is, pull it to his side adn twirl it, it will distract him, then say , OMG I am so sorry. Smile, then look a way, but keep on eye on him!
Back to top Go down
answerme

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:42 pm

No, no no! Guys know those things. Think of what he likes and try to get him something.
Back to top Go down
LoloJean

Number of posts : 252
Howrse Username : LoloJean
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:23 pm

I put this in another one by Lauren.

Just try to get to know him as a friend.

and anyway... Remember: most likely nothing will come of it. Don't go into it with your goal to be his GF. Go into it as a FRIEND.

The whole GF, BF thing makes people uneasy and embarrassed, so dont go into it like that.

You don't NEED to be his GF. there is NOTHING wrong with being friends.
Back to top Go down
http://howrse.niceboard.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=19
answerme

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:43 pm

Yes, thats perfedt asdvice!
Back to top Go down
LoloJean

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:03 pm

I think theres a glitch. I can't see your stuff! Shocked
Back to top Go down
iz
iz

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:45 am

Ok, I have news. His GF managed to get it out of me that I like him and then she told him. He knows I like him, and He hasn't spoken to me for the rest of the day. What should I do???????? Please help me!!!!!!!!!!

iz
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:24 pm

lay low, let him come to you!
Back to top Go down
LoloJean

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:20 pm

Rolling Eyes sheesh.

sorry but that's really like ug!!

i wanna see if this guy works :mrgreen:
Back to top Go down
answerme

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:46 pm

No, it doesn't work! lol! Now...thats just harsh not. Justlay back the love thing for a while. I mean, it's only the beginning of the school year. Wait till...mmm the middle. Then try to act normal and try to become friends.
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:53 pm

ok, that is what I do, and it always works!
Back to top Go down
answerme

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:15 pm

YAY! cheers
Back to top Go down
LoloJean

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:37 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
iz
iz

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:13 am

Ok, none of this matter anymore. I have dumped him Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Because everyone was bugging me/us, so we are no longer together Crying or Very sad

I wish we were, but five minutes after i ended it, asked another girl out, and so I will never have another chance with him.

And his new GF who pretended to be my friend, was only doing it to get close to him.

MISS U LEWIS 4 EVA LUV UU

iz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls and Guys - I need advice!!   Girls and Guys - I need advice!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls and Guys - I need advice!!
Page 1 of 1