Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live Chats, Secrets and Giveaways, Layouts, and More!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skwittlez

Number of posts : 1
Howrse Username : Skwittlez
Registration date : 2011-09-13

Live Chats, Secrets and Giveaways, Layouts, and More! Empty
PostSubject: Live Chats, Secrets and Giveaways, Layouts, and More!   Live Chats, Secrets and Giveaways, Layouts, and More! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Hey everyone - on Howrse, my user name is Skwittlez.

I'm just here to meet other players to add as friends on Howrse.

I am back playing after being away for almost 2 years, and a lot has changed, so I'm trying to just get back into the game. Though I don't have the time I used to as far as breeding goes, my goal is to try to have a popular forum for other players.

In my forum, you will find layouts (I make them for free), games, help topics, and every week, I host a live chat!

If you participate in the live chat, you will have a chance to win BM Items and other surprises! But only if you participate!

My Live Chats are meant to be a place where all Howrse players can come in, talk, and meet other players.

So, if this is something you are interested in, don't be afraid to add me as a friend on Howrse!

And, if you would like to be the first to know about each live chat and other secrets and surprises, send me a message and tell me you want to be the first to know! You will be messaged whenever I plan a live chat and you'll even know if I have any special giveaways and such planned, so you don't want to miss out!

Hope to see you all on Howrse!
Back to top Go down

Live Chats, Secrets and Giveaways, Layouts, and More!
Page 1 of 1