Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte's Ponies 4
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 663
Howrse Username : Charlotte's Ponies 4
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:43 am

Hiya

My account on Howrse.com is called Charlotte's Ponies 4, like it is on here.

I have around 280 horses and counting, and I have lots of studs.

I have lots of different breeds, colours, and anything else you could ask for!

So just PM me asking,

"do you have a ---------- (breed) --------- (colour) ------- (species) you could cover one of my mares with?"

Thanks for reading Wink

Happy Howrsing,

Charlotte's Ponies 4 xxx
Back to top Go down
http://howrse.niceboard.net/
Tellarta

Number of posts : 73
Howrse Username : Tellarta
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:45 pm

lol!

Do you have a Strawberry Roan or Black Arabian purebred stud with one or more stars to cover my upcoming fillys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.howrse.com
Charlotte's Ponies 4
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:19 pm

I'm really sorry I don't have a black or strawberry roan Crying or Very sad

I have a double star dark bay stud in the midst of training if he's ok. He's called Byron
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

Number of posts : 743
Howrse Username : ruthy224
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:57 am

Do you have a grey piebald, paint??? IT doesnt matter waht spieces
Back to top Go down
Charlotte's Ponies 4
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:21 pm

I have 2 piebald paint horses... one is purebred and is a colt, I can sell him to you if you want him as a stud, he's not old enough right now, and I have a 50% paint stud for 200e stud fee. He's grey piebald. But if you would like a different colour, I do have others Wink
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:03 pm

What is the other half of him?
Back to top Go down
answerme

Number of posts : 843
Howrse Username : answerme
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 pm

Can you PLEASE give me a covering of a uni paint horse? (Cloor does not matter). PLEASE! Crying or Very sad Andi fyou don't have one, can you buy one? Embarassed if you do, I will have that stasllion cover mine all the time!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte's Ponies 4
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:55 am

Yes, I have a stud, Eros... he willcover when you want him to, as long as not more than twice a day. Please tell me the name of the uni that needs a covering and I'll reserve it. Thanks! Wink
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:40 am

What is the other half of the other grey piebald paint stud
Back to top Go down
Charlotte's Ponies 4
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:08 pm

connemara
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:03 pm

Oh, okay
Back to top Go down
Charlotte's Ponies 4
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:12 am

why? You need a covering from him?
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:51 pm

No, not yet, I need to make more e
Back to top Go down
Charlotte's Ponies 4
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:43 am

OK, well tell me when you do need one Wink
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:07 pm

okay! I only have 1710
Back to top Go down
Charlotte's Ponies 4
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:17 am

LOL I'm not much better than you!
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:26 am

ehh, it was all for this game! I bought a horse with WoY and wind, and put immortality on it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte's Ponies 4
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:41 am

cool! Very Happy Very Happy

*back on topic*

Please email me if you need a covering from any of my studs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!   Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a stud for one of your horses, ponies, unis, or pegasuses? Read this!
Page 1 of 1