Howrse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm Kaijuu!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaijuu

Number of posts : 14
Howrse Username : Kaijuu
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Kaijuu!   Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Kaijuu and I'm 16 years old from Scotland! I was introduced to this site by dressagemustang101 and I'm loving being a mod here! I play on howrse, and have done for over 70 days. I had another account but it was deleted a while back due to inactivity. I was busy with school and eventing, so I didn't have time for virtual horses. I've only recently had the chance to make a new account and resume playing - check me out there if you want, my username's the same! I also know quite a bit about the game - so please PM me with any queries.

In real life, I own Poppy and Patsy, my two fabulous mares. I've owned Poppy for over 5 years and she was my first horse. She's a Friesian cross Highland. Patsy's my new competition horse, a 15.2hh Arabian cross Thoroughbred with a jump that could clear the moon. 1.20 courses are no problem for this girl!
The jump pictured is 75cm. This was at a team jumping event, where the jumps where increased in every round. Eventually, the course was at a metre and I was the only one from my team of four to go through to the final. Although we never got placed (The evil little witch ditched me at the second fence - it's her hobby, lol) I was really chuffed we got so far.

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Photo-0001 - Patsy in the field

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Jumping1 - Patsy at the BSJA Team Jumping.

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! PrettyPoppy - Poppy

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! BigJump - Me and Poppy competing.

I hope you enjoy my wee photo's, and please PM me for a chat if you like! I love a bit o' banter! =]
Back to top Go down
Charlotte's Ponies 4
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 663
Howrse Username : Charlotte's Ponies 4
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Kaijuu!   Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:41 pm

wow I love the horses! Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://howrse.niceboard.net/
Kaijuu

Number of posts : 14
Howrse Username : Kaijuu

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Empty
PostSubject: =]   Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:45 am

Aw, thankyou very much!! They're my babies, lol. Away up to see them now actually.
Back to top Go down
dressagemustang101
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 658

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Kaijuu!   Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:04 am

I do LOVE your horses!

I have 38,I have to find a day that isnt hot and go groom them all and take pictures lol.
Back to top Go down
http://howrse.niceboard.net
answerme

Number of posts : 843
Howrse Username : answerme

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Kaijuu!   Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:55 am

Aw...they are SO cute! Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlotte's Ponies 4
Admin
Admin

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Kaijuu!   Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:14 pm

I wish I had horses... pale
Back to top Go down
answerme

Number of posts : 843
Howrse Username : answerme

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Kaijuu!   Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:28 pm

Same here. But they cost too much a lot of time...
Back to top Go down
Charlotte's Ponies 4
Admin
Admin

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Kaijuu!   Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:11 am

i know... I think we can afford a horse but we have no where to keep it AND my dad said I would get bored of it like I got bored of my fish tank!!!! Shocked but a horse is a whole different thing, fish you just sit and watch... horses you can ride, have fun with, bond with and they live much longer and are more interesting!
Back to top Go down
ruthy224
ruthy224

Number of posts : 743
Howrse Username : ruthy224
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Kaijuu!   Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:05 am

Your horses are sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Kaijuu!   Hi, I'm Kaijuu! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Kaijuu!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howrse :: Site news/info :: Staff-
Jump to: